I’ve been trying to think of ways I can be helpful. I think I know how. Here’s a long list of free resources I’d like you to have . . . for free.
The first three mini books and book can be read or downloaded for free at: https://www.leesilber.com/free-stuff
1. Making Working From Home Work (Mini Book)
2. Bored Games: Fun Activities To Keep Kids Entertained and Engaged at Home (Book)
3. Hooked on a Feeling: 50 Ways To Feel Good Fast and Stay Up in Down Times (Mini Book)
If you would like a free copy of my new short novel (approved for all ages), I will buy and send you the Kindle version through Amazon. Just e-mail me and I'll do the rest. firstname.lastname@example.org. The paperback version is available through my website. https://www.leesilber.com/books (Use code 2020 for free shipping.) Or, buy it from Amazon. https://www.leesilber.com/new-novel.
4. Jimmy and the Kid: A Short Novel For All Ages (Free Kindle Version)
Lastly, as you know I host a weekly podcast with Ellen Goodwin. We did a Zoom version of our podcast on working from home. You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJTSO6Kg1UM&feature=youtu.be
5. The Faster, Easier, Better Show (Video Version)
* If you don't have a copy of my book, "Show and Tell Organizing" and want want, just e-mail me and I'll send it to you for free. email@example.com.
* The photo below is of a boy heading for surgery. In a workshop I led for ENT Office AdministratorsI attendees built teddy bears to give to kids for support when they are facing a procedure. This child was the first to get his.